And you? When will you begin the long journey into yourself?
What’s in a heart? So much.
Love is in your heart. But so is hate. A heart can contain treasure, feelings you want to savor. But it can also contain wounds, scars of dark hurts you desperately want to discard and thought you did. Over time, it can become battered and bruised. A battery on the brink of short-circuiting. A wound walled off from further pain but also future happiness.
Your heart center is one of seven major energetic wheels or chakras spinning, pulsing, and exchanging energy. Your heart is a hub of emotions stored on a cellular and energetic level. Most people’s hearts reveal their internal compass and their readiness to give and receive love. If your heart chakra is imbalanced, it is like trying to shake hands only to look down and find a limb is missing.
How do you heal your heart?
By admitting your willingness to heal and being receptive. When you set the intention to heal, you attract the people and events that help you move forward. As an Angel Intuitive, I work with Angels and they are always eager to help. They have never ever said “no” or “I’m too busy.” They are your connection to your Higher Power and they are ready and willing to jump in and bring you relief.
Whether you want to move forward in an existing relationship or to discover a soul mate connection, clearing and healing your heart center is a powerful way to let go of the old and make room for a new tide of positivity.
Three Wonderful Angels to Call on For Heart Healing Are:
Chamuel, the Archangel of perspective and of finding soul mate connections. He can also revitalize existing relationships. His color is soft pink or cream. He also heals old heart wounds.
Raphael, the Archangel of Healing. His color is emerald green, the most dominant color of the heart chakra. He often works on heart centers and is a wonderful healer in any situation.
Michael, the Archangel of Protection. The ultimate guardian, he is always present to ground, comfort, and fill you with confidence. His color is dark blue, lapis lazuli. If your heart needs a big clearing, Michael is on the job! He gets into those hard to find recesses. The places you have secrets hidden even from yourself.
Three Meditations for Heart Healing Are:
In preparation, find a quiet space where you can sit or lie without being interrupted. This is deep work so give yourself time to process. You may want to journal your experiences afterwards.
Michael’s Back of the Heart Healing
Call on your Guardian Angels and Michael Archangel to be present to protect you. This ensures the vibration of all energies present are of the highest energy.
- Ask Michael to cut all cords or ties to past and present relationships that are not of the highest good for all involved. You may feel a sense of release at the front or back of your heart. I see him wielding a sword, swiftly and completely severing all negative or toxic ties to people or situations.
- Next, visualize a pair of doors in the back of your heart. What do they look like? If you can’t see them, then feel them. Are you ready to heal? If so, they swing open.
- Negative thoughts or experiences that you have been holding onto pour out of the back of your heart. What color are they? And how do you feel as the exit your back?
- As they leave your body, they are immediately transmuted by Michael and eradicated from the environment.
- He then vacuums any residual toxic energy or debris left in your heart. You will feel a sense of lightness and ease when his work is complete.
- Express your gratitude to Michael.
Chamuel’s Heart Scar Eraser
Call on you Guardian Angels and Archangel Chamuel.
- Visualize Chamuel standing beside you with a giant eraser in his hand.
- He begins erasing any scars or marks in the form of emotional wounds or cellular memory from this life of past lives stored in or on the surface of your heart. You may feel tingling, warm, or cold sensations in your heart center. You may feel emotional. Simply note the emotions and feel them until they gently ebb.
- When you feel calm, and he is finished, you will feel a sense of expansiveness as though new space has been created.
- Spend time savoring an increased sense of peace and self-love.
- Express your gratitude to Chamuel.
Raphael’s Heart Healing Balm
Call on Archangel Raphael, the healing Angel, and your Guardian Angels.
- Raphael appears before you, holding a tube of sparkling green balm. This balm completes the healing process. With your permission, he rubs it into your heart center. Any inflammation or discomfort is gone from your heart, eradicated. Any residual aches or pains disappear.
- You feel new energy flowing into your heart and it swirls in beautiful emerald green with pink sparks. Fresh vital energy flows above to your throat chakra and below to your solar plexus chakra.
- You feel a sense of energy and optimism. Your heart is infused with life and vitality.
- Express your gratitude to Archangel Raphael.
Don’t be afraid to call on your Angels. They only need an invitation to work with you and are always available. Remember to gentle with yourself during the healing process and to live with an open heart!